Saturday, June 20, 2009

Islanders Crazy plans to blog live from the Islanders Draft Party


Islanders Crazy will hold its first live blog from the New York Islanders Draft Party at the Nassau Coliseum. I am still working out the details, but so far here is what will go down on Friday: I will begin blogging at 5:30 as the doors open up for the party. I will go around give a lay of the land, describe the activities going on, and speak with some Islander fans. During this time I may go and take a walk through of the locker room during the lull in news. At 6:30 I will make my way back to listen to C.J Papa and Tim Jackman as they take the stage. During which time I will be videoing as Jackman talks and later as Bossy, Trottier, and Nystrom take the stage. At 7 the Islanders turn on the Broadcast of the NHL Draft and I go into over drive trying to get in last minute info and opinion from fans on the floor. At 7:15 the Islanders make the pick and at 7:30 That player will be interviewed live on the jumbo tron(both will be available to view on the Islanders Crazy You Tube page later after the live blog ends). Following the interviews, I will try to speak with Tim, Bossy, Nystrom, and Trottier to get their thoughts on the Islanders draft pick and their thoughts on the previous and upcoming season. Depending on any changes in draft order Ill go back to watching the jumbo tron as at 9 the Interviews return with Islanders hockey personal and later as they make the 26th selection. I will rap things up from the Coliseum around 10 o’clock with videos and synopsis to come later that evening or the next morning. This is the plan right now for our draft coverage and is probably going to change as I still work on plans that could involve teaming up with other bloggers, The final schedule for Islanders Crazy coverage will be forth coming in the next few days so come join us Friday night as I blog live from the Islanders Draft Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment