Monday, June 15, 2009

Bill Guerin back to Long Island?


For some odd reason Hockeybuzz.com keeps perpetuating the idea that Bill Guerin may return to Long Island for another season. My personal belief he will not come back to the Islanders. Why? You may ask, first off his distain for coach Scott Gordon’s new system he implemented at the start of last season. Not fully flourishing in the new system the rumor is that Guerin was open to trade within close range to Long Island so not to uproot his family. A well respected and classy player Guerin is and how well he did with the penguins I would not hold my breath to see Billy in an Isles uniform next season. I for see him resigning with the pens since he has no intentions of retiring this year. I respect the opinion of Eklund and Hockey Buzz, but feel this opinion is incorrect. We will just have to see come the beginning of the free agency signing period.

No comments:

Post a Comment