Saturday, June 6, 2009

Getting a shout out and the party keeps growing.

Today On Hockey Night on Long Island, Islanders Crazy got what we hope is our first of many shout outs from other bloggers and media. Alex and Steve mentioned my post about the draft party and how I quoted them here on this blog. I would like to extend my appreciation for this and suggest all readers to check out Hockey Night on Long Island and Listen to see if you can find my call into the show. In other news the Draft party continues to grow as now over 8,000 free tickets have been sold and continue to be sold. The party should be electric. Islanders Crazy will have a full report from Draft party with video and interviews with whoever we can talk with. Here is video courtesy of B.D Galof of last years draft to give a little preview what this years will be like

No comments:

Post a Comment